söndag 4 oktober 2009

Underbar dikt från Mamma! Tack snälla !

Sorry I didn't get to stay
To laugh and run and play
To be there by your side
I'm sorry I had to die

God sent me down to be with you
To make your loving heart anew
To help you look up and see
both God and little me

Mommy, I wish I could stay
just like I heard you pray
But all the angels did cry
when they told little me to say goodbye

God didn't take me 'cause he's mad
He didn't take me to make you sad
But to give us both a chance to be
a love so precious...don't you see?

Up here no trouble do I see
And the pretty angels sing to me
The streets of gold is where I play
You'll come here too, mommy, someday

Until the day you join me here
I'll love you, mommy dear
Each breeze you feel and see
brings a kiss and love from me

1 kommentar:

Trasdockan sa...

Jisses så vackert...tårig gumman...så fint så fint!
Kram till dig! ♥